Sunday 5 February 2012

'Joy in Union' performance text.

Joy in union. One for sorrow. Two for joy. Complete me as I complete you. Search for me within a crowd. Allow our eyes to have that split second of electric. Loose myself within them. Find myself within them. Rejoice within that journey. Different exciting and thrilling every single time. We breathe in the same breath we walk in the same step. Refine my thoughts and needs. Enjoy me as I enjoy you. I wouldn’t change a single second. Wholeness. Completeness. Oneness and twoness all at the same time. Give and take. Share. Share blood. Feel the claret warmth. Rich, luscious, delightful. Red sings on my skin. Hold, tender and close. Push me, make me work hard for you. Challenge me. Honour me. Worship me. Excite me always. Don’t question the future. Feel the future and understand. Know without knowing why. Two is enough. I want for nothing else. I feel full, I feel whole, I feel live without. Fingers that are the same, toes that are different. Be giving and generous with everything. Take me as I am. Understand I can survive without you. Enjoy the alone. The separation, the distance, the time. Do not fear. See and become the Scientist and dive in deep. Forget the rest. That. Pain through pleasure and pleasure through pain. Winged, fallen and ethereal. Sit, still and sweaty. The gentle crashing ocean of the interior pulse. A distant echo of another life. Of other lives. Be there. Be here. Be free. The Other, equal and opposite. Flowing easily like deep gentle waters. Air that feeds the fire. Make decisions make judgements palm-to-palm, shoulder-to-shoulder, mouth-to-mouth. Experience without giving brevity to a name. Shared space. Being generous with ourselves with others. Exhaust ourselves with our open caring and generosity. If something is easy it isn’t worth doing. It has never been easy. Let the breath catch in the chest at the thought of each tomorrow. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment